We are a registered real estate agent in accordance with estate agency act of 1985. We have vast experience in the area of property management. Our core services include property management, letting and selling of property, and project development consultancy.
Our professionalism and experience has brought us to new heights in the last 30 years. We pride ourselves in giving our clients great service with a touch of expertise. Our vision is to enable you concentrate on you core business by assisting you in the daily activities associated with property management.
Our Services include:
Sale of Properties
- We focus on both commercial and residential properties, which include buildings and plots
- Our marketing team continually searches for new strategies in order to consistently achieve satisfactory results for our clients
- We have a client database of individuals and groups who continually enquire about our property listing
- Depending on the project, we maximize on all the resources available to us, this including: our client base, brochures/flyers, posters, reciprocating agents, etc.
- Our team of professionals further negotiate on behalf of our clients an only introduce potential purchasers when a reasonable offer is made
- We also assist in the acquisition of clearance certificates from relevant local bodies.
- This is done into your account directly from tenants. We ensure this through the collection of banking slips, to which we issue the tenant with a receipt.
- Banking slips are collected in-time: latest on the 5 th of the Month
- We conduct assessments/reviews of rent at the end of each tenancy agreement
- We account for all rents collected each month
- We offer optional reconciliation of banking done (bank slips) with bank statements
- We endure to ensure rapid new and ideal tenancies with proper rent
- We ensure proper handover notes
- We develop and enforce legal tenancy agreements
- We advertise these properties once notice of vacation is given
- Our team of inspectors conduct regular visits to your property(ies); they also recommend repairs and provide an estimate of the cost implications.
- We undertake minor/emergency repairs
- We enforce repairs required of the tenant as necessary
- We train caretakers on preventive maintenance
- We ensure that all bills are paid for on time
- We liaise with the respective authorities on supply and readings
- We cushion our clients from tenant complaints
- We conduct regular meetings with the tenants
- We host tenants at our office celebrations
- We recognize and reward good tenants
- We handle litigations on behalf of our clients
- We take appropriate measures to recover rent from defaulting tenants
- We provide recommendations on good security companies based on information provided to us by our experienced security advisor
- We also advise our clients to contract insured security companies
- We conduct regular reviews on guard attendance
- We also follow up on compensation for our tenants
- We achieve the most competitive rates due to our WIDE base of properties (e.g. Pest Control, Garbage Collection, etc.)
All this is made possible through our Property Marketing and
Management Team that is spread throughout Nairobi and its environs.